Sunday, March 15, 2009

Certain Types of People

First off I am going to categorize the general population into two distinct groups: People who understand western culture and those have yet to assimilate to where they live.

So here we have those who don't understand the word assimilate. So here is a definition of the word http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_assimilation , a wiki link that is how western people do things.
Here are the most common people who fall under this list:
Asian students and Indian students so you don't think I am racist I fall into one of those categories. You people do not respect lines, this is not the fucking market in Bombay of Seoul, there is enough of everything and you cutting the line shows you are fucking piece of shit. Also you guys still think this is some foreign land and believe you can just walk where ever you want forgetting we invented crosswalks to keep dumbasses like you clogging our emergency rooms.
So what I am trying to say is I hate people who come to Canada or the United States but refuse to assimilate to our culture, which throws off everyone's routines. So what I suggest to you is start reading more on wikipedia on western culture, so you can stop pissing off the majority.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, everything I know about Western culture I owe to Wikipedia.

    Yes, I was raised in an Amish community, what of it?

    ReplyDelete