Monday, March 9, 2009

Ordering food online

Ordering food online seems like a great idea, right? You don't even have to call the place, you can just select what you want, and BAM! it's on the way.

Wrong.

It's the biggest pain in the ass ever if you don't live in an actual house. The online address entry systems just cannot comprehend things like dormitories or apartments. They are insanely picky about street names and numbers, reminding me of the Black Knight from Holy Grail in their insane devotion to stopping me from getting past them and on to awesome things like pizza or subs. To be specific here, I'm talking about Jimmy John's and Domino's. God damn, the food is so good, but by the time I'm done screwing around with their online order system I'm too frustrated to want any. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment